• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Changing the lock screen to default picture...

green1988

Lurker
Aug 14, 2011
Hi. I am trying to change the lock screen back to a default background. The issue is that I once when I first got the phone I changed the home screen wallpaper back to a default background and a small pop up appeared which said something along the lines of "do you want this image to be set as your lock screen wallpaper too?" i clicked on the 'no' option and also i clicked on the "do not display this message again" option too as I thought i would be able to change the lock screen background another time. However now when i am trying to change the lock screen wallpaper i go settings> display> screen display> lock screen wallpaper and it just takes me to my images and photos etc but no default backgrounds. Also when i change the home screen wallpaper it doesnt give me the option to make the image my lock screen background as i stupidly chose not to display the message again!!

I hope this makes sense and I have explained it clearly :/ its just reallly annoying me! has anyone else had this problem or have any solutions?!

Thanks...

hmm i dont think that'll help coz he seems to be missing the stock gallery. well if u really cant find it, the best i can do is this - check out post #7, it has all the stock wallpapers that came with it. create an album in ur gallery and shove those in. if ur just looking to find a way to undo ur mistake, and not the wallpaper itself, i have no idea :D

Upvote 0
hmm i dont think that'll help coz he seems to be missing the stock gallery. well if u really cant find it, the best i can do is this - check out post #7, it has all the stock wallpapers that came with it. create an album in ur gallery and shove those in. if ur just looking to find a way to undo ur mistake, and not the wallpaper itself, i have no idea :D

Hi

How do you save these photos to the gallery please?

Thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones