• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Charging Fix for CoolUI 8.1

Supratip

So I've a Coolpad Note 3 Lite and I've installed CoolUI 8.1 Reborn Marshmallow. Everything's fine except the charging. When i start charging there's no indication and the power button stops working. I have to force restart every time by pressing the power button. The site I downloaded from, they said that the battery isn't calibrated and all I have to do is to drain to 0% and switch off and charge to 100%. The problem will be solved but that doesn't work whenever I install it. I need that patch or fix or the original OS without any bugs.

Link : http://t0la.blogspot.com/2017/11/coolui-81-reborn-for-cp8676i02-note-3.html?m=1

Do you have a custom recovery? Did you make a nandroid backup? Without a nandroid backup you will have to flash firmware (possibly) or at least another rom. If you want your current rom fixed, I would contact the developer.

Do you have a custom recovery? Did you make a nandroid backup? Without a nandroid backup you will have to flash firmware (possibly) or at least another rom. If you want your current rom fixed, I would contact the developer.

I flash many times as required. that's not a problem.
I have many custom ROMs setup : Lollipop, Marshmallow V07, V10 and whenever I want I can revert back to the Marshmallow V10 and get my phone perfectly working like it is now. But I need a different rom that's compatible with my phone and I found this CoolUi 8.1 reborn that is succesfully installed, no other roms i tried have worked but this one did so I need anything that makes it a perfect os for my phone. Can you give any link to this solution?

contact the developer for the rom and ask. most developers are willing to help. i don't code, but i do like to play around with goodies that these developers publish. i do not have a solution to your custom rom issue with the battery. so get in touch with the devs and hopefully they can help you.

Back
Top Bottom