• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Charging Problem?

My tablet suddenly just stopped charging right yesterday. I had it plugged in overnight, as usual, and when I woke up it was only at 49%. The battery is also draining quicker than before and I don't understand why. Anyone have this problem?

This is a problem with most devices especially when apps are running on the background. I would suggest you download a battery managing app and use it to optimise your devices' battery consumption. The problem might also be the battery, try taking it out then back in, if your tab gives you a signal than the battery is empty on putting it back, then you will need a new one.

I would also advice you to charge your tab while you see it, then unplug it from the charger before going to bed.

My tablet suddenly just stopped charging right yesterday. I had it plugged in overnight, as usual, and when I woke up it was only at 49%. The battery is also draining quicker than before and I don't understand why. Anyone have this problem?

I have started having the same issue recently....

Back
Top Bottom