• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Check This Out! Kit Kat 4.4 Launcher For Android 4.1, 4.2, and 4.3

on zte warp 4g n9510 it keep spamming google search as stopped working and every time i press ok it just shows up again couldnt do anything at all just a heads up for anyone with this phone let me know if you do get it workin on this phone and ill give it another shot

It has to update, then it works. Like Rukbat at says, it's okay, not as great as you think. It was fun trying it out though

The kit kat launcher is the Google Now launcher which is similar to the Nova/Apex Launchers, just not as good.

on zte warp 4g n9510 it keep spamming google search as stopped working and every time i press ok it just shows up again couldnt do anything at all just a heads up for anyone with this phone let me know if you do get it workin on this phone and ill give it another shot

Yeah it does the same thing on mine and my Warp Sequent. Always did. I never really gave it a chance to update though I might try that now.

ya immediately after i installed the apk's i opened google play store and looked up my apps and it showed there were updates relating to the apk's i installed so i updated all that stuff then to fix google now from stopping when trying to launch an app like "ok google open chrome" or whatever go into your settings then select apps and click on the text-to-speech engine and uninstall all updates from that and it will fix it i'd prbly disable auto updates so it doesnt keep trying to update itself when you dont want it to ive also noticed when google now settings > voice > ok google hotword detection > hotword detection on and listen on home screen are on that sometimes when i clear my recently opened apps (for n9510 holding the home button and pressing the x in the corner) that google now was no longer listening for my voice (microphone was not solid white [didnt happen too much but at times]) and holding the home button until the same screen shows up and pressing the home button again fixed it and google was listening for my voice again sorry for this terribly written post guys i hope its at least a little understandable :/ too tired take care everyone

Back
Top Bottom