• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Cleaning

2prevail

Android Enthusiast
I apologize if this is a duplicate thread but I really would like to hear how you guys clean this thing. It's a beautiful device and I intend on keeping it that way. Any suggestions?

Can you toss me some names please, thanks for the quick response btw!

Wipes are called: "Nice & Clean; Electronic cleaning wipes" I got from Walmart and the microfiber cloth was in the screen protector envelop I bought but I'm sure you can just buy the microfiber cloth at Walmart too.

Yes i went to the dollar store and got a micro fiber cloth . All for a dollar also its one just to clean glass fiber cloth for a dollar . Dam this phone looks new out the box with a wipe down . Try it out its only 1.00 and its no liquids used very dry polish from these clothes .

Yes i keeps mines washed with tide and fabric softener

You should NEVER use fabric softener with microfiber. It doesn't matter if they are towels, cloths, mops, etc... The softener will ruin the microfiber. You should also refrain from washing it with cotton; the microfiber will hold onto the lint.

You should NEVER use fabric softener with microfiber. It doesn't matter if they are towels, cloths, mops, etc... The softener will ruin the microfiber. You should also refrain from washing it with cotton; the microfiber will hold onto the lint.

Wash all my microfiber stuff together as a small load on a gentle cycle with cold water.

Cold water alone won't release oil and greasy dirt held in the pores of fibre.

To get a microfibre cloth clean give it an extended soak in warm water with added detergent (the kind used for dishes) followed by a cold wash cycle in a machine without any added detergents or softeners. If softener is ever used the cloth becomes useless (it will smear) and is almost impossible to clean the softener from its pores. Time for a new cloth :-)

Back
Top Bottom