• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Clock and Weather

Inno

Call me childish, but I love the little animations for weather, such as the windscreen wipers, but I'm not that keen on the combined clock and weather widget that seems to be the only thing that powers them.

Are there any other 3rd party weather widgets that have the animations, or similar?

I saw one mentioned somewhere a couple of days ago but I'm damned if I can find it!

Along these lines, is there an app that looks like the HTC's main analogue clock, but also has the weather underneath? The analogue clock looks much better but I'm partial to the weather reports.

Along these lines, is there an app that looks like the HTC's main analogue clock, but also has the weather underneath? The analogue clock looks much better but I'm partial to the weather reports.

Have a look at the thread "show us your desire homescreens".. you'll find what you're looking for..

g4rvd4; I've been looking through there, but that doesn't show if there are animations. Ta for the tip tho.

DjLukeW; just installed that, looks really good... but no animations. Again, thanks for the tip tho.

I think beautiful widgets is probably worth a look for anims, also try weather and toggle widget, anims in this work in the forcast plugin.

Back
Top Bottom