• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Clock issue

For some reason my phone is an hour behind, even though it's set to sync with the network. I restarted it and it's still on the wrong time. I know I can just set it, but anyone know what's up?
284372_10151045023452540_306269653_n.jpg

Any setting in there to adjust for Daylight Savings Time

there is only if you choice to put the time manually if is set to automatic you cant change it i would suggest to set it to manual and make sure your time zone is set right but yes very odd the time is never off when is set by the provider/server maybe your town is going threw some network problems oh yeah why isnt there the am/pm next to your time you do know you can change it

Upvote 0
there is only if you choice to put the time manually if is set to automatic you cant change it i would suggest to set it to manual and make sure your time zone is set right but yes very odd the time is never off when is set by the provider/server maybe your town is going threw some network problems oh yeah why isnt there the am/pm next to your time you do know you can change it

The AM/PM thing doesn't matter, I know if it's AM or PM. There's nothing is there about daylight savings time, though.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones