• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Clockworkmod????

Exactly. Kinda sucks.

Another thing, kinda off topic, i noticed the event doesnt seem to support usb otg, even rooted. I tried several methods not too long ago to get it to work but to no avail.

What it does is slow the team and free it. Then when it goes into the recovery you can generate the keys. That's what I think

it does but recovery wont boot. now only stock recovery will boot due to the security. unless you know of a way then idk. we just need cwm to boot. thats all. so thats why i suggest a way into the security. but idk how to shell into the security of the phone

it does but recovery wont boot. now only stock recovery will boot due to the security. unless you know of a way then idk. we just need cwm to boot. thats all. so thats why i suggest a way into the security. but idk how to shell into the security of the phone

You mean it would fail when the security check the md5sum

yes exactly. unless we can build a recovery with the checksum the phone checks it will continue to fail

Back
Top Bottom