• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Cm 13

t12b25

Android Enthusiast
Hi everybody . I did read or else I wouldn't . I have another issue I am only getting h+ not that huge of a deal, but my signal constantly drops from 3 or 4 bars to red meaning it completely dropped signal no other phone I have has this issue . Is that all a rom issue or is there a fix to it point me in the right direction please. I appreciate any help. Thank you.
Anthony.

Hi everybody . I did read or else I wouldn't . I have another issue I am only getting h+ not that huge of a deal, but my signal constantly drops from 3 or 4 bars to red meaning it completely dropped signal no other phone I have has this issue . Is that all a rom issue or is there a fix to it point me in the right direction please. I appreciate any help. Thank you.
Anthony.
please don't post the same question multiple times on different threads. you obviously didn't do much reading because you would have easily found in the first 4 threads the answer to your question

Back
Top Bottom