• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ColorNote Notepad Note Help

Thanks for your response. It's been a while since I've had ColorNote and remember my Google account had something to do with it. I tried to gmail the app and contents to myself but it failed both times. I feel like an idiot. My phone is now 7 years old and has become quite glitchy. I'm thinking that may have something to do with it. I'm going to have to buy a new one soon because it's no longer compatible with a lot of the apps I use. I'm waiting for the S22+ or Ultra to come out before I get a new one. I don't like the thought of having to spend a sh*tload of money. I use to go through phones like crazy.
I'm willing to try anything beforehand.
Thanks again

Upvote 0
Thanks for your response. It's been a while since I've had ColorNote and remember my Google account had something to do with it. I tried to gmail the app and contents to myself but it failed both times. I feel like an idiot. My phone is now 7 years old and has become quite glitchy. I'm thinking that may have something to do with it. I'm going to have to buy a new one soon because it's no longer compatible with a lot of the apps I use. I'm waiting for the S22+ or Ultra to come out before I get a new one. I don't like the thought of having to spend a sh*tload of money. I use to go through phones like crazy.
I'm willing to try anything beforehand.
Thanks again

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones