• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root com.htc.bgp FC?

yojoe600

Android Expert
i have rooted successfully but after my phone rebooted anytime my SD card mounts to the phone i get a com.htc.bgp forced close can anyone help me its just annoying

this is part of the accounts and sync process. I am assuming you removed one of the following:

FriendStream
Twitter
Facebook

If you have, and you had syncing enabled on one of those guys, you could be getting an FC everytime it tries to sync. What you want to do is go to Settings -> Accounts and Sync, and disable syncing on any of the three applications that you have removed.

If this doesn't work, you may want to try clearing the cache on the following:

- Calendar
- Calendar Storage
- Gmail
- Gmail Storage

I can confirm i was getting this message prior to root. I was under the impression it had something to do with using launcherpro

i have not removed any of those after root so thats why im confused... when i searched google i found what u have told me but i didnt get rid or anything

well mine seemed to have messed up files on my SD card so i put them on again... bc i switched sd cards during the root process and im talking about the files from rooting

well mine seemed to have messed up files on my SD card so i put them on again... bc i switched sd cards during the root process and im talking about the files from rooting

I have all of the files from rooting(busybox, su, superuser.apk, update.zip), just double checked, do you know which files it ended up being the issue?

Back
Top Bottom