• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Com.wsomacp??

Where have you seen this? It sounds like part of an app name (not the "brand name" you see in the play store but the actual app directory name when installed).

I'm not sure it's on my boyfriends activity...
He's on it like 5 times a day...
Can't see an app he has downloads unless he has deleted it.
It seems to be closely linked to messages he sends

Yup, a few seconds on Google reveal that it's an internal app used for SMS/MMS notifications on Samsung phones. You can't see it in the app drawer because it's a system service rather than an app the user interacts with, but it will appear in activity logs when he receives messages (and possibly when he sends).

Completely normal, nothing remotely suspicious. You can relax.

Here's a question off the wall so how do I find out if he's cheeting on me for free. I know it. To be true but with who. How do I find out using his phone

Here's a question off the wall so how do I find out if he's cheeting on me for free. I know it. To be true but with who. How do I find out using his phone
here is another question, what does this have to do with Com.wsomacp????

there are plenty of spyware that you can install on the phone. but i think this site kind of frowns upon discussing such topics.

Back
Top Bottom