• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Coming from 4G Charge

nyg010

Android Enthusiast
Hey guys so I just placed my order for the Droid 3 (super pumped!) Anyway, Im coming from a 4G samsung charge which just wasnt for me. Any suggestions on what I might want to do first? Hows the battery? And one of my main concerns is call sound quality?

I also switched from the samsung charge. I actually loved that phone. Id prob still have it if it had a keyboard but I got tired of texting on an all touch screen phone. I had the droid 2 before the charge and the d2 wasn't for me. There was something about motorola phones that I just couldn't get used to.

The d3 on the other hand I love. Its simple to use, good call quality and I love having the keyboard option. Motorola pretty much fixed all the things I didn't care for on the d2.

The battery seems pretty good. My d2 had the extended battery so I got used to that but if you have a car charger as well as one at work you should be ok depending on what you do on the phone. I find myself having to charge it before the day is over and I charge it all night long.

Suggest first thing is get the extended battery, since barely adds thickness and wait, but gives about another two to four hours of use (depending on how heavy the use). Even longer, if not using much.... but I guess that is obvious.

The back design also protects the camera batter.

Awesome guys thanks. And yea, the charge just wasn't for me..I love big screens and even touch screens but this will be my first QWERTY in a long time..The charge has major call quality and connectivity issues (I even went through 3 replacements)..Time for the D3, ill be getting it tmrw

Back
Top Bottom