• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Computer and Droid

zmathias

Lurker
Feb 4, 2011
So here is what I want to do. I have a pretty descent sound system... on the opposite side of the room from my desk. I can stream music from my laptop to my phone but in order to change the song or file I have to get up and go to my phone. Remember I am streaming so It isn't a playlist I am listening to. I can control my laptop from my phone but not my phone from my laptop. All I really care about is being able to switch and browse through files while on my laptop and stream them to my phone, anyone know of any apps or a way to do this? I have gmote, phonemypc, smscontrolcenter (I know that doesn't help at all), and I am using an HP and a Moto Droid 2. I am not a developer so that is out of the question. Thank you.

Zac

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones