• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

{confirmed} Xbox reverses DRM decisions and connectivity

Perhaps too late. Their arrogance and smart a$$ responses about customers and the military have resonated at least to the hardcore game players. Only ardent Halo fans may recover. Most will probably stick with the 360 and get the PS4.

The device has too much of an Orwell 1984 vibe now. The Xbox is probably a device to help the NSA ;) Always watching. Creepy.

Reactions: Gmash
Upvote 0
I think they have a much better chance in competing with sales now. Though I believe if they were to make the Kinect optional to bring the price down to the same price as the ps4 and also introduce something better then xbox live thats possibly free, or a free version that lets you play the games with your friends, but the paid version has some incentives that make it "worthwhile"

However I will stick with my PC hardware beats both ps4 and xbox one

Reactions: ParishL31
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones