• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Connect Moto E with computer's LAN

Hello Android Forum!

I'm just curious about this.

I have a Windows 7 PC with me. I have internet connection via LAN cable, no router..

I was wondering, after I connect Moto E to PC with data cable, is there any way I can connect/use my PC's LAN Internet on my mobile?!

Is there any such App / trick which I can check with / try?

Also, tell me Best Android Apps & Games I need/must download on my new Moto E.

Hello Android Forum!

I'm just curious about this.

I have a Windows 7 PC with me. I have internet connection via LAN cable, no router..

I was wondering, after I connect Moto E to PC with data cable, is there any way I can connect/use my PC's LAN Internet on my mobile?!

Is there any such App / trick which I can check with / try?

Also, tell me Best Android Apps & Games I need/must download on my new Moto E.

Hi Akash,
You can use the tethering option to use the Mobile's internet on computer but not vice-versa. If you wanted to use the computer's internet on mobile, you need to use it via Wireless. You can google if your hardware allows you to enable a hotspot on your Windows 7, and hook your Moto E via wifi. Feel free to ask any doubts you have.

I don't know if your phone is rooted, but I found this , it may help on certain models provided if the phone is rooted.

Best apps and games are based upon one's requirements and preferences, so specify your needs, someone with experience can help you. Feel free to use the Apps Section of our forums to ask questions about Android apps and Games section for discussing games.

Back
Top Bottom