• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Consumer Cellular Moto G (1st gen)

Cogito

Our Moto G Ext from Consumer Cellular got the Lollipop upgrade a couple of weeks ago, but the Moto G is still waiting. I called Consumer Cellular, and I was told the update would be released via Motorola, not CC. I can't find anything specific on the Internet about this, other than the indication the phone would one of the models to receive the update. Has anyone with this phone from Consumer Cellular got Lollipop yet?

Thanks!

Last edited:
It shouldn't matter what carrier you are with. I was with CC for the first year or so after getting my Moto G, and the upgrade to Kit Kat happened on schedule. I only changed because my home is in a shadow for the AT&T signal. The upgrade to Lollypop happened on time also, with T-Mobile. My experience with Consumer Cellular was otherwise great: first rate customer service all the way.

Thanks for replying! I'm still waiting for Lollipop on my Moto G. I did get the previous upgrade to Kit Kat right away.

Back
Top Bottom