• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Contact add picture from gallery not working

kblee27

Lurker
When I try to add picture to my contact and select "Take Photo", I'm able to take picture from camera, cropped it, then it appears on the Contact.
If I choose "Select from Gallery", the picture won't be added.

Anyone knows how to fix this ?

When I try to add picture to my contact and select "Take Photo", I'm able to take picture from camera, cropped it, then it appears on the Contact.
If I choose "Select from Gallery", the picture won't be added.

Anyone knows how to fix this ?
I am having the same problem. I follow instructions exactly but I cannot transfer the photo from "gallery" and photo taken in, "Take Photo" will not transfer to contacts. Also, I do not have, "album" either. Why?

The problem could be with your gallery. Go into your apps, find the gallery, and force stop it, clear data, and the cache. This will cause the Gallery to restart like it was the very first time running it. If that doesn't work try a 3rd party gallery app.

The problem could be with your gallery. Go into your apps, find the gallery, and force stop it, clear data, and the cache. This will cause the Gallery to restart like it was the very first time running it. If that doesn't work try a 3rd party gallery app.
Same problem also.. How do I force-stop the Gallery?

Back