• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help contact retrievel

doshielee

Lurker
This might be a stupid question... but is there anyway to retrieve deleted contacts? I deleted one of mine by mistake and I don't know what to do. Facebook and email aren't options as I don't know said friends email and they swore off fb and other social sites. And I have an lg optimus slider...

Check your call log. If you haven't cleared it recently, the number might still be there. It might not have the person's name associated with it, but maybe you'll recognize it.

Check your call log. If you haven't cleared it recently, the number might still be there. It might not have the person's name associated with it, but maybe you'll recognize it.

If only it was that simple. See my wylie little nephew decided to play with my phone and he ended up deleting all my messages and calls... there is nothing left and my friend hasn't contacted me...

I'm having that same problem!!!! If u happen to come across a solution...will u please post it...I need my contacts too.:-( thanks

Back
Top Bottom