• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Contacts List and Apps???

desiabri

Lurker
So, I just got my phone and everything was going on good until I started putting contacts in... while an app was downloading. The contacts that I added before I started adding the apps are okay and appear on my contacts list BUT the ones I added afterwards are not and seem to be saved in my phone SOMEHWERE. I even reset my phone and I noticed the same thing happened, so am I not supposed to add contacts during downloading apps or what? I am really lost. :confused:

Same problem here, this phone doesn't do we'll with multi tasking so get all ur contacts first before u download n e thing, and if u enter Facebook contacts then sync them before u sync gmail

honestly that's common sense....installing an application while putting in important information on a weak cpu....really dude? resetting your phone wasn't going to do anything. One thing at a time. let all the syncing happen and do the contacts and THEN your apps.

Back
Top Bottom