• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Contacts text size?

SebaKL

Android Enthusiast
Hi there guys

Is there any way to make the size of the text in Contacts smaller?

Given I have about 1200 contacts, scrolling is a real pain in ass. As of now, my GS2 display only 6 contacts per screen. With smaller text I could probably fit twice that much.

Just like in the native SMS app. I can change text size to "Tiny" which is what I like to do with Contacts.

Any idea how to go around?

best regards

Sebastian

It doesn't matter what font size you use... you will still only get 6 contacts per screen.

Contacts normal

Contactsnormal.png

Contacts small

Contactssmall.png

Contacts large

Contactslarge.png

Hope this helps. :D

i believe it can be changed and this is one of the most interesting thing to mod since i modded the sms with sent time 10 mths ago :p

It doesn't matter what font size you use... you will still only get 6 contacts per screen.

Contacts normal

Contacts small

Contacts large

Hope this helps. :D

I shall rephrase it.

IS there anyway to make the contact smaller? One, as I said earlier, scrolling is pain, two, it's a real waste of the screen real estate space.
Changing the text size in sms setting made my SMS threads more confined, which I like, I was hoping the same will happen when I decrease the text size in Contacts.

I find it really strange, I can access and call, text, e-mail people from log or contacts, just touch the name and you have lots of options, very details. But then some other, what would seem fundamental setting, are not available. Very strange way they design the apps :)
Don't you agree ?

regards

Sebastian

Back
Top Bottom