• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hi

Now have the S3 and very happy mostly, one thing that does annoy me is when i use the dialler to find a contact for some it only finds one number when i have various numbers under one contact..for other contacts it works..Is there a setting or could it be because of going from HTC desire HD
or the way the contacts were originally set up?
Any help appreciated.

Thanks Nick

Hi

Now have the S3 and very happy mostly, one thing that does annoy me is when i use the dialler to find a contact for some it only finds one number when i have various numbers under one contact..for other contacts it works..Is there a setting or could it be because of going from HTC desire HD
or the way the contacts were originally set up?
Any help appreciated.

Thanks Nick
When you begin to type in the person's name into the dialer, if they have more than one number then you should see the total number of phone numbers with an arrow pointing down to the right of the person's name as it appears in the dialer. You can hit that arrow & it will show all that contact's numbers.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones