• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Control App

Hi there. I have recently upgraded to an HTC X One. I had a control app/ widget to switch on and off connections and change brightness on screen. I am having trouble uploading the screenshot, but basically you are able to: switch brightness, timeout, wifi, autosync, bluetooth all in a toolbar that has the icons of the above.

Anyone know this app and can point me in the right direction.

Thanks
ISABELLA

Hi there. I have recently upgraded to an HTC X One. I had a control app/ widget to switch on and off connections and change brightness on screen. I am having trouble uploading the screenshot, but basically you are able to: switch brightness, timeout, wifi, autosync, bluetooth all in a toolbar that has the icons of the above.

Anyone know this app and can point me in the right direction.

Thanks
ISABELLA

If you mean something like this, Isabella, you get that by pulling down the top menubar on the screen.

Image174625177.png

If you mean something like this, Isabella, you get that by pulling down the top menubar on the screen.

Image174625177.png

Not all phones have the control shortcuts in the notification bar. Its not an Android feature. Samsung puts it on their Touchwiz phones. Motorola for example has a different approach.

That is exactly what I am looking for. However, I do not seem to be able to find it on my HTC One X. Switching between different connections have now got an extra step in it. Pull down from top menu bar, then have to click connections and then only can switch things on and off. Any suggestions of an app/ widget, that I can have on one my main screens, that does the same?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom