• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Correct Working Flash Player Version for Prevail 2?

STEELER70

Hey Guys! Can Somebody Please! Post the Correct Working Version of Flash Player?
And how it's Correctly Supposed to be Installed? And if it works for You. What if any other than the Stock Browser Should you Use? I'd Really Appreciate some help on how its done Correctly. :confused: Sorry! For the Newbie Question.
Thank You :D ;)

Since it's running Android 4.x, use Flash Player 4.x

Download it to your phone, find it, press it to install it.

You can use Dolphin, UC or Next browsers. (Those are the ones I've used, and know work. There are probably others.) The stock browser and Chrome don't support Flash. Firefox will sometimes, but it's not worth the hassle of changing browsers for a site it won't work on.

If you want to see it in action, change your browser (in Settings in most browsers) to use Desktop as the user agent (so you get the x.com version of a site, not the m.x.com version) and go to Youtube. You'll see the familiar page with the video in the upper left corner and the list of related videos on the right. Change the user agent to mobile or Android and you'll be at m.youtube.com and see a totally different screen, and the videos don't use Flash. So if you don't see the "m.", and you can watch the video, "it works for you". (Without Flash installed, the video area will just have a message that you need Flash to watch the video.)

Just wanted to Say Thank You taking the time to Help out the Newbie Rukbat! Yes! That was a Big help and I tested it and Finally got the Proof ot was Working Using the 11.1.115.81 version on my Prevail 2. So Big UPs to You Rukbat! Good Stuff!

You're very welcome. Now keep the links to the 3.x and 4.x files handy for the next post you come across asking for them. Pay it forward.

Back
Top Bottom