• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Could be something....Could be nothing.

Saw this on Moto's website...
https://forums.motorola.com/pages/00add97d6c

DROID 3 is in the Evaluation & Planning, with Further details to follow.

Again, this could be something....Could be nothing. At least there is mention of the D3 though

All the Verizon phones are the same status. My guess: they will take the time to develop the Razr series and the Bionic and D4 and, when those are done, see if the Verizon requirements bog down the 512 MB RAM on the D3 too much.

X2 is in the same status, though, so I hope that they want to bring ICS to all the dual-core phones.

The ones in dev now are getting it in Q3 of this year, we're not going to get it 'til 2013 I bet, and by then, Hash will have ported it over. Especially if we get our last year's Christmas gift of unlocked BL's, or someone cracks it.

Weak. I should just get a nexus next time. Expecting updates in a reasonable amount of time is just a pipe dream.

:mad:

Let's see. Other Moto phones that we know will get the update go out to Q3 2012. By the time the D3 is scheduled (IF it gets scheduled) it will be Q4 2012 or Q1 2013. MY CONTRACT WILL BE UP ALREADY!!!! Let's just all get a pool of cash together, find someone that can unlock the bootloader at Moto HQ, give him the bag of cash and let the devs give us ICS. We all know it would be faster and less buggy!!!

Never will I get a non-Nexus device again. Never.

Back
Top Bottom