• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

could I just get a new case to cover cracks on back of phone?

Sento

I love my nexus 4 and even though I dropped it few times the front glass is scratch free but the back Is cracked a lot.

I don't want to get a new phone right now so could I just get a nice case and it would cover the cracks and look nice? (I've never had a case on it)

well the phone isnt cracked just the outer plastic of the back, ive been rocking it this way for several months. not really a fan of how those carbon fiber skins look - but i was looking at a white case because frequently i cant see my black phone when it blends in with a table or sofa...

what kind of cases do you guys have/like the best for the n4?

My N4 is naked - but I did put a screen-protector-style film on the back glass to keep it from getting damaged. I think something like that would probably help in your situation. I got one from SPIGEN, but it's apparently no longer available. :(

Just got my ringke slim white case in mail and love it.

FYI everyone, never buy a case from a store or one of those stands in the mall. They are complete junk and usually go for 20+$, also they are JUNK!!!!

For my last 3 phones, 2 I had the cases for before the phone even got to me, the 3rd, my N4, Came With it's Rinke Fusion.

You can drop and break a phone just as easy the first day you get it as 6 months later.

<Knocking on Gorilla Glass> I've yet to break a phone screen and the N4 has 2 to break.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

I dropped my n4 many times and cracked the back but the gorilla glass is still scratch free and looks brand new!

Back
Top Bottom