• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Create new folders in gallery?

jason81

Does anyone know of a way to create and name new folders within the gallery, and transfer pictures to said gallery? Is there an app that can do this? I would like to be able to better organize all of my pictures rather than having all of them lumped into one folder. Such as a folder for kids, vacation, etc......

Does anyone know of a way to create and name new folders within the gallery, and transfer pictures to said gallery? Is there an app that can do this? I would like to be able to better organize all of my pictures rather than having all of them lumped into one folder. Such as a folder for kids, vacation, etc......

You can download a file manager like estrongs or astro and simply create a new folder and move the pictures you want into it. Or you can connect your phone to your computer through disk drive and do the same thing. It doesn't matter where the folder is on your SD Card, the Gallery will find it.

Back
Top Bottom