• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Cricket MMS???

Cruzzer26

Does anyone know what the MMS Message means that Crickets sends you it say,,,,

You have a new multi-media message! View it now at http:/www.mycricket.com/mms.

and then it gives you your message ID... and when I log in all it says that theres an error!

Does anyone know what this means???:confused:

I know ive had it on my old non android phone I had to call 611 to have them look in their system to make sure the phone was programmed right then do *228 for reactivation, my mom recently had it happen too and it was due to her phone being activated when the system kept crashing. I was told sometimes when the system goes down it can goof up on some phones and have to do a reprogram, I'm new here on these forums so someone else may know more about it being that its on your android and am still learning my ascend, have had it a month, but I've been with cricket for 10 years now lol. But thats the first step/thing I would check.

I know ive had it on my old non android phone I had to call 611 to have them look in their system to make sure the phone was programmed right then do *228 for reactivation, my mom recently had it happen to, I was told sometimes when the system goes down it can goof up on some phones and have to do a reprogram, I'm new here on these forums so someone else may know more about it being that its on your android and am still learning my ascend, have had it a month, but I've been with cricket for 10 years now lol.
Welcome to the forum and thanks for the info. :)

Thank you. Your welcome, anything to contribute =) I have a question though, my phone is unrooted, think I might wait to do so when the warranty is up because knowing me i'll root it and then break it lol. How do I save pic/mms on my phone that someone sends me? Lol

Thank you. Your welcome, anything to contribute =) I have a question though, my phone is unrooted, think I might wait to do so when the warranty is up because knowing me i'll root it and then break it lol. How do I save pic/mms on my phone that someone sends me? Lol

Try long pressing right beside the picture you want to save,& then you should get a menu of options to choose from.Keep us posted on your results & welcome to the HUAWEI ASCEND FORUM! :)

If you change your mind & decide to 'ROOT' your ASCEND,just read the 'STICKY' @ the front page of this forum & feel free to ask anyone here for help if you need to.I've got a feeling we'll be hearing from you in the near future.
Once again,A Big WELCOME to the JUNGLE!

Back
Top Bottom