• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Crossover

RizXperia

Morning Folks,

Got a query how best am I to transfer photos and documents from my Apple Phone across to my Samsung S7 tablet ?

My works phone is Apple but personal tablet is Samsung , just want to know the easiest way to do this

TIA

RizXperia

If you back them up to a cloud service other than iCloud (which is Apple-only) then it's easy.

I'm old-school enough that I will tend to copy from one device to a computer then to the other device (which gives me a backup in the process).

Most devices have initial setup apps that can copy content from one device to another, but that may be less convenient when both are already set up.

Morning Folks,

Got a query how best am I to transfer photos and documents from my Apple Phone across to my Samsung S7 tablet ?

My works phone is Apple but personal tablet is Samsung , just want to know the easiest way to do this

TIA

RizXperia
so samsung has a utility program called Smart Switch that works with all of their samsung phones to help move data and files over to their new devices. it works with apple products as well.

here read this:
https://insights.samsung.com/2022/0...om-an-iphone-to-your-new-galaxy-smartphone-2/

Back
Top Bottom