• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root CT MOD 3.5 App Trouble

Etwizzy

I am still a noob at this rooting thing so please don't laugh too hard....

I just rooted from ct mod 3.2 to 3.5 everything is working fine except for the fact that some of my apps are saying that the "package file is invalid". I don't know what that means:confused: so now I find myself at the mercy of the masters who can help me. :adore: Any help at all would be appreciated:adore:

if you're trying to sideload apks from your sd card that error usually means they're corrupted in some way. fresh install and back up again will fix it for next time.

Could that mean that the version yo are using isnt compatible with the app....if you downlaod it again and install and get same error then its probably that

I would like to thank all the people who helped me with my issue my prevail is now running smooth as silk. Once again I thank the great minds of this forum and you guys are one step closer to killing the stigmata that people in forums don't respond. :thumbup: You Guys Rock!!!:thumbup:

I would like to thank all the people who helped me with my issue my prevail is now running smooth as silk. Once again I thank the great minds of this forum and you guys are one step closer to killing the stigmata that people in forums don't respond. :thumbup: You Guys Rock!!!:thumbup:

That's what we all here for this site is the bees knees lol:(

Im having a similar problem with normal apps, facebook, angry birds etc. when trying to load them I get a message that says app is taking too long to respond with the option to wait or force close. I've tried the wipe/re-install method with the same results. Im still new to all this, so maybe I missed some sort of setting? If anyone can help with this problem, I would be extremely grateful.

Back
Top Bottom