• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Curiousity of zve plague kernel ???

JayBondzeWell

Android Enthusiast
i was just curious for i have fully modified my phone with zve. have ram extention added and lg optimizer doesnt work. so it has became a necessity for hardcore gaming now. so curious if any will be in the making? thanks in advance =]

Plague should be the same exact animal through all releases. Zvb
C
D
E
I
E
I
O

Elaborate on what u r try in to do?

get a plague kernel for zve. zvd plague causes no data. and zvb plague causes bootloop. and i tried creating my own only ending in failure =[

Okay. No data confirmed. Setting def on boot.img not modules.
Never messed with kernels, but ill see what I can do

i tried using boot.img also. still had issue

Need to extract boot image, out with the old stuff, in with the new, and repack.
I'm guessing at least.

Going through it now. But had an theory for a loophole that I'm about to test.

May be way; off though

i believe so. only if PG would save the day. lol

Yeeeeeaaaahhhh.. .. I don't think I'm qualified for this shiznit

I managed to extract the image and manipulate it, but I can't rebuild it, and I don't have a teacher.

Pg or Ld r ur guys.

Good luck!

Hey bro it's ok if I disable my sync data on the apps to off or what will get afected cause I install batery stats and the sync apps is wasting alot battery. Thanks boss

Hunted all over the web, can't find the source.. Found some tutorials over on XDA on how to do it that pretty much hold your hand apparently.. Anyone have a link to the source? I'd be willing to take a stab at it..

Back
Top Bottom