• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories custom batter covers...

Does anybody know of any that are out yet, or do you think that they will eventually come. It seems like the atrix's would be pretty easy to create. I would really like to upgrade to a better quality back instead of the stock plastic.

what do you guys think?

would love to get a soft touch version. Though I'm thinking of actually putting a case on this phone.

I use a cheapie case from amazon. Was like 40 bucks shipped for a motorola charger, 2 cases, screen protector, and 16gb class 4 microsd.

Does anybody know of any that are out yet, or do you think that they will eventually come. It seems like the atrix's would be pretty easy to create. I would really like to upgrade to a better quality back instead of the stock plastic.

what do you guys think?

I'm sure I saw Atrix back covers with just different colors of the Motorola logo.

Gotta love Firefox. Searching the browsing history is a breeze :)

27648_L.jpg

27649_L.jpg

27650_L.jpg

Search rugged door

Yeah... those ones you listed at mobilecityonline aren't available yet. There is no indication of a date or if they ever even will be lol.

Back