• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Custom rom and kernel

mrpnut

THE WORLD IS YOURS
Just added custom recovery unlockbootloader and install a custom rom and kernel bye flexreaper and recovery bye TWRP

IMG_20120628_211639.jpg

Is there an SBF method or anything for this? just rooted mine using the somple method.. it was pretty simple.. lol dont really see any roms for this.. but would like to sbf if I have to.. or does that apply to these tablets? I am backing all sysyem and apps on titanium backup, but not sure if that would be good enough it I brick it or something..

Is there an SBF method or anything for this? just rooted mine using the somple method.. it was pretty simple.. lol dont really see any roms for this.. but would like to sbf if I have to.. or does that apply to these tablets? I am backing all sysyem and apps on titanium backup, but not sure if that would be good enough it I brick it or something..

K bro there's 3 roms for this device one is cm 9 beta and if I'm correc 2 kernels but before installing a custom rom ur need to unlock bootloader and install Acer recovery let me gather up the links and I'll post them

no, thats not what I was waiting to hear.. lol I want to custom rom this one..I have it rooted, just haven't tried any new roms yet..

Back
Top Bottom