• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Custom roms by relyt2012

Relyt2012

Android Enthusiast
Welcome to the ROM shop.
qZOcDeY.jpg

Rom's

Last edited:
Sorry my questions and roms were useless im not developong anymore all i wanted was so e rom help and hardly anyone would so. Cya

Im sorry its not working what recovery do you have? it installed perfectly for me on(T599N and twrp 2.7.00)
I have the T599N and im using TWRP 2.7.0.0 i gladly looked into it, and its your blobsinstaller.sh might have something wrong in ots script because when i merge the contents in cordinamtr into the system folder and removed the command in the updater-script to not read it, and i zipped it up, and boom it worked but its ur blobsinstaller.sh

I have the T599N and im using TWRP 2.7.0.0 i gladly looked into it, and its your blobsinstaller.sh might have something wrong in ots script because when i merge the contents in cordinamtr into the system folder and removed the command in the updater-script to not read it, and i zipped it up, and boom it worked but its ur blobsinstaller.sh

Thanks for letting me know I'll release a new update soon OK.

Thanks for letting me know I'll release a new update soon OK.
I can work with ya to get cm12.1 to be kess buggy as best as i can ive been nessing around with it and sibce the blobsinstaller.sh was preventing me from installing it ya need to probably edit and fix it in the kernel ive been using it to make a new GR8 Powerd by Miticulus but so much lag

I can work with ya to get cm12.1 to be kess buggy as best as i can ive been nessing around with it and sibce the blobsinstaller.sh was preventing me from installing it ya need to probably edit and fix it in the kernel ive been using it to make a new GR8 Powerd by Miticulus but so much lag
Mann, you seem to know alot more than me. I want to learn and it is tricky. i am trying to re port omni 5.1.1 so it is all good.

Back
Top Bottom