• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Cwm touch flashable zip?

jlede

Android Expert
I found the cwm touch file here clockwordmod.com/rommanager duh and was wondering if some one could make it into a flash able zip please and thank u

I can't figure out how to make a cwm zip to upgrade the recovery I can't use Rom manager to do what i want to do

Couldn't I just flash it using a terminal on my phone I did it with my Optimus m and was wondering if I could do that way

Sorry no I don't I'm not much of a dev or someone that can do stuff like that only because I don't have a computer mine kinda bricked itself over night when my sister stole it from me and took to her friends I guess they didn't know what all that stuff was so they just started clicking stuff

Sorry no I don't I'm not much of a dev or someone that can do stuff like that only because I don't have a computer mine kinda bricked itself over night when my sister stole it from me and took to her friends I guess they didn't know what all that stuff was so they just started clicking stuff

Dang ... sorry to hear that bud

Back
Top Bottom