• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Cyanogenmod 12.1 (almost) working

I have still been using BrokenOS for the Zmax if that counts for anything. No new problems and I am very happy with it. Although actually support is always welcome. :)

https://plus.google.com/+dustinwinings/posts/Z24WZubBttY is the Rom I used. Also to make it work I did what I said I did on the first post. The install worked first time and that was all I needed to change. BUT something to remember is that the camera is upside down and 4G does not work. So if that is important to you just keep that in mind. :p
Ok I don't use camera much just waiting for my dev to receive the sync in the mail should be today or tomorrow

Yes that is how I did it but I imagine a app does exist to edit the file as well.

Edit: I should also mention that I did not extract the file(s) to edit it. I tried that and for whatever reason it failed to flash. But changing it from the .zip made it work.

Last edited:
Yes that is how I did it but I imagine a app does exist to edit the file as well.

Edit: I should also mention that I did not extract the file(s) to edit it. I tried that and for whatever reason it failed to flash. But changing it from the .zip made it work.
I'm not going to mess with it

Back
Top Bottom