• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Data drops from 3G to 1x to zip

mamak59

For a while I thought it was my work building with security parameters that was affecting the data drop that fluctuate, it's worse in the early afternoon. I'd like to know how I can keep the data at a steady rate.

Suggestions/workaround would be great.

BTW, out of curiosity, was the date affected since the upgrade to Jelly Bean? I don't think I noticed any difference before the upgrade.

For a while I thought it was my work building with security parameters that was affecting the data drop that fluctuate, it's worse in the early afternoon. I'd like to know how I can keep the data at a steady rate.

Suggestions/workaround would be great.

BTW, out of curiosity, was the date affected since the upgrade to Jelly Bean? I don't think I noticed any difference before the upgrade.

Happens to me too, I find if you hold the power button and bring up that menu and turn data off, wait a few seconds, then back on, it will go back to 3G, sorry I know it's a hassle but that's the only one I know of, happens to me too.

It's likely that you just don't get constant reception in your building

I was thinking that too. Any workaround app to bypass that issue? I work in a building with security parameters (have card key to get into building)

(BTW, I can NOT believe your icon has my favorite Japanese actor, Toshiro Mifune, as Sanjuro as the movie title hero! :D)

Back
Top Bottom