• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help dead pixel but already put wrapsol on now need to do master wipe

Doctorsti

I called up service just now and looks like I have a dead pixel that a battery pull didn't make go away. I am annoyed now because I will have to do what they called a master wipe or something and all the customizing I have done will be gone. I don't even know what I am doing but I will just go to the store by work to have them walk me through it.

Is there anything I need to know about a master wipe and keeping all my stuff intact?

Is there something that wrapsol will do now that my nicely protected and wrapped phone is going back to the verizon God's?

I also told them about the 2 times in the last week the phone went to sleep/blacked the screen while scrolling through the home pages without hitting a button or anything and they said neither the pixel or the phone going blank are known issues, huh.

went to store today and have a new X on it's way to me. It will be here Wednesday. It's new, not a refurb and they didn't give me any trouble swapping it due to an unfixable pixel.

Emaild Wrapsol so we'll see what they say.

Back
Top Bottom