• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Deals:Galaxy Note 2 (AT&T) $224.99 w/code at Best Buy Mobile

Elantric

Android Enthusiast
Oct 7, 2012
California
Just saw this today @ SlickDeals:

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (AT&T) $224.99 w/code at Best Buy Mobile Ebay Store Original price 299.99 with coupon EBSAVE25 you get 25% off. They are starting to ship tomorrow. Should work on other phones as well. Requires new or renewed 2 year contract. Tax Applies

Free Shipping may work,

https://ebay.bbymsolutions.com/de...at-t-/2532

At first, I figured it would be a moot point because for whatever reason the Best Buy Mobile Solutions website has the Sprint version listed at $349 (Go figure because if you go through the regular Mobile Solutions site, it's $299).

The thing that killed my getting it through this route is the fact that they don't accept Best Buy gift cards. Guess I'm going to be waiting until the Best Buy I pre-ordered at gets their inventory.

Upvote 0
Yeah i bought used the code yesterday very late...
but when I woke up this morning I had an email saying that they are on back-order.
Called them to see if I could do a store pickup but theres none available around where I live! The lady said all the stock was being used to fulfill preorders. :(
Guess i'll have to wait

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones