• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Deals:Galaxy Note 2 (AT&T) $224.99 w/code at Best Buy Mobile

Between this news and the Fact that the White version is now available at many AT&T stores:

all I can say is "just wonderful"

Let the Games Begin
:rolleyes:

Between this news and the the Fact that the White version is now available at many AT&T stores:

all I can say is "just wonderful"

Let the Games Begin
:rolleyes:

But then you'd get it a few days late because they don't ship until tomorrow.

:afraid:

This is killing me. It makes me think that there will in fact be some awesome sale on Black Friday. (Sprint)

At first, I figured it would be a moot point because for whatever reason the Best Buy Mobile Solutions website has the Sprint version listed at $349 (Go figure because if you go through the regular Mobile Solutions site, it's $299).

The thing that killed my getting it through this route is the fact that they don't accept Best Buy gift cards. Guess I'm going to be waiting until the Best Buy I pre-ordered at gets their inventory.

Yeah i bought used the code yesterday very late...
but when I woke up this morning I had an email saying that they are on back-order.
Called them to see if I could do a store pickup but theres none available around where I live! The lady said all the stock was being used to fulfill preorders. :(
Guess i'll have to wait

Back
Top Bottom