• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Deezer no more

Rgarner

Android Expert
I've just about had it with these jerks. I don't know how many times I have tried to get rid of this crap, but it's still there. That Deezer charge happened again, and it's been maybe a year. I was offered a free trial through Cricket, which I no longer use, I didn't like it, and I stopped, or thought I did. I don't want to be charged maybe 10 bucks a month for something I'm not even using. How do I get out of this crap?

I've never used Deezer so am not familiar with its sub process. But you may also want to check the Google Play Store under Options/Subscriptions and see if it is flagged there to charge you.

Yeah, it's hard to get rid of, all right. I checked the playstire and there is a subscription I didn't know about, to rocket music, but it's only $3.99 a year. What is it with these music things? Anyway, I'm going to check out that link MoodyBlues posted and see if that helps, thanks. I wonder if Deezer gives its own French people this much headache.

Back
Top Bottom