• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Design Home App problem

AnimaliaPrime

Lurker
Aug 21, 2018
I have been using Design Home daily for almost a year. My account/game is linked to my Facebook account. Since the ZTE doesn't give me much space, I have to regularly clear data and cache for Design Home because it's a space hog. When I do this, the next time I open the game, I am asked to sign in, I do, and my account is there and everything is fine.

This last time I did this a couple weeks ago, when I opened the game, it took me to a generic tutorial screen and the ONLY things I could were to press the buttons it said to and make the tutorial set. Yet, when I do this, hoping it will then let me into the other areas, where I can access my account--it won't even "submit". The only button I can use is the "help" and Design Home support only tells me to power my phone off and on. I've done that a bazillion times and uninstalled the app and reinstalled a couple of times. I have used "force stop". Nothing works. I am stuck on the tutorial with nowhere else to go.

At this point, I couldn't even create a new account if I wanted to--completely locked out.
I am still playing the game on a Blue Stacks simulator on my computer, which I would be happy with, except the graphics are messed up and all the furniture in the set comes out as black, bright yellow or hot pink--solid colors, like just a block of color. Hard to tell what I'm doing.

Design Home support is NOT responding to my repeated requests for help.

Thanks

Reactions: puppykickr

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones