• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Desire uploading internet images etc along with photos

everytime i upload my photos from phone to pc it also uploads album covers and internet pages which ive visited previously. I tried to find the unwanted images on my phone to delete them but I cant find where or why they are stored

The exact folder of your photos depend on the image type, like pictures taken by phone camera, downloaded photos from Internet, or photos copied from your PC.

A good starting point is /sdcard/, you can check its subfolders like DCIM and Photos. Possibly your photos are in /sdcard/DCIM/ or /sdcard/DCIM/Camera.

Hope this helps.

Ok stupid question I'm sure but I'm new to this phone and old lol..How do I see whats on my SD card other than Managing the Apps place. As I too have all these weird pictures in my gallery (which I don't use) but Quickpic thanks to a person on here. But it shows as an album and has pictures of my battery saver app and advertisments etc very annoying. So how do I get rid of them other than deleting each one I guess.

Txs
Chiky1959

Back
Top Bottom