• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Desktop animations?

blindman13

Dec 6, 2009
I don't know what setting I changed or what I clicked, but now I got these clouds and fog animating on the whole screen after I unlock it. Im thinking it has something to do with the weather, because it is cloudy.

Im not complaining, its cool...im just wondering if its killing the battery faster, because its always doing it on every unlock.

I don't know what setting I changed or what I clicked, but now I got these clouds and fog animating on the whole screen after I unlock it. Im thinking it has something to do with the weather, because it is cloudy.

Im not complaining, its cool...im just wondering if its killing the battery faster, because its always doing it on every unlock.

When you put the Clock Widget on your home screen there was a check box that said "Show full screen animation" That is what is putting the clouds on your screen. I would doubt that it is a huge battery drain.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones