• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
check it

settings>apps>development> stay awake (screen will never sleep while charging)

yes and no, minor technical point. When you first plug it in, it will force the phone to wake up. It will stay awake if you don't hit the power button, but if you hit the power button you force the screen to sleep (the screen will stay asleep until something triggers the screen to wake up, like the alarm in the AM, once the phone is triggered awake it will no longer go back to sleep unless you again turn the screen off while on a charger).

I usually plug it in and leave it on until im about to crash out. then just turn off the screen (hit power button) so the light doesn't bug me. but in the am the screen stays on after alarm to get my happy @ss outa bed.

Upvote 0
ok guys here are the pics of my eris in the seidio cradle, also note i have the innocase II as well.
DSC_0018.jpg
DSC_0017.jpg
DSC_0016.jpg

Is this case like the otter box case with the hard shell?
Do you guys think this cradle will work with my case?

thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones