• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [dev] cm7

G

g60madman

So it's taken for every but I finally was able to talk my wife into rooting here phone. I am now wanting to get CM7 for her, but I see there is no CM7. Is there any progress at all, or device files for this phone? Any guidance would be appreciated as I could start work on it.

Thanks,

-g60

Ill check it out.

awesome, if you could port CM7 over here and do as sweet as a job as you did for the Triumph that would b AWESOME!

I can see interest in this phone being decent since it is one of the few that can still have the grandfathered $25 month plan

awesome, if you could port CM7 over here and do as sweet as a job as you did for the Triumph that would b AWESOME!

I can see interest in this phone being decent since it is one of the few that can still have the grandfathered $25 month plan

I'm still busy with some stuff on the Triumph but will be making some time this weekend for it :D

Yeah going to move on, my Wifes phone died and I gave here my development Triumph. To be honest I'm actually excited she is on the same phone I develop on :-)

None since my wife is on a triumph now there is no reason.

Back
Top Bottom