• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [DEV] Continuing Triumph MIUI 4.0 Development. We need help

louis321

ATT: All Dev we need help with development of miui 4.0 ics.

In an effort to combine all of what Austrie has done so far and to make it easier for anyone new to just jump in, I'm creating this new thread continued from the previous one and will try to keep it updated with whatever the latest code/fixes that you all come up with.

Rules: Please do NOT ask questions on how to set up your environment here. Please use the CM7 or g60madman's guide. Please use this thread only to discuss and help further along our miui ICS port on the Triumph. Do NOT ask for an ETA. Do NOT post any builds at this time if you are part of the team. I will list credits inthese posts to all who contribute fixes or code.

If you don't agree to these rules, please move along.

Thanks goose to Austrie for all his work on miui 4.0
Thanks goose to mantera for his post [DEV] Continuing Triumph ICS Development its were I made this post from.
I take no credit for any work or development on this...

What WORKS: GPS
Sound
Sensors
SD Card
Graphics
Bluetooth
LockScreen
Soft Key lighting
Hardware buttons
Soft Keys(Except Home Key)
Touchscreen
Most AppsIncluded In ROM (Little Force Closes)
3g works
network works
wifi
Bluetooth working

What doesn't work:
Radio
Camera
Everything That Is NOT Listed As Working

This is from the last update i have seen there is more but will have to talk to Austrie

Would love to help, though I am not a developer. I do believe we need to try incorporating the fixes from CM9, though I don't know how. This is what Isaac did when he ported MIUI, and the fixes worked.

Austrie has done alot of work he said he did use alot of cm9 fixes but ran into a prob with the rom and Now some of cm9 fixes won't work. I would love to help but I know nothing about development.

Ahh I see. I too wish I could help out more. Any news on the status of Austries new phone? I think that's the main reason he hasn't been able to do things

Back
Top Bottom