• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root DFS not giving up the AAA/HA codes

TheRealKTFO

Been following the guide in the Sticky section about how to get your AAA code.

Running Windows 7 Pro.

Everything was going according to plan until I got to the DFS part.

I set my COM port, connect to the phone, and read what the video tells me to read.

The problem is, the AAA code doesn't show up under any of the profiles. Yes, I checked the top 3. Most of my info is under the 2nd profile. I've also tried running DFS in ADMIN mode, still nothing.

Any hints/tricks or slap across the head to get this working? I've been reading threads but it seems most problems were not checking the other profiles, which I did.:(

Thanks in advance for any/all help.

**Seeing a lot of CPS_ERROR", BAD PARAM?

The exact steps I performed last night, somehow worked this morning.

I flashed back to stock, read with LGNPST just like I did yesterday, opened up DFS, did a read, and there were my AAA/HA codes.

I'm a little confused, but I'm not going to complain. I got what I wanted from the ol' girl ; )

**Screenshots and a Printer will save you a lot of time writing these codes down**

Browse to lg electronics/lgnpst/model/mtp/ and find the .nvs file it should have a com# and if you ever need to write the aaa back that file will make it easy

Back
Top Bottom