• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Dialer Problems

cjreyes666

Since last week I been having problems worth my phones dialer it won't let me dial at all. Once I tried to dial and it dial thirty minutes after. Tried go launcher dialer and its the same issue. The only fix I found is to reboot the phone and dial as soon my phone reboots if I let it sit for a minute or two It won't work again. Is anyone else having this issues or its just an isolated issue.

I used to have dialer problems as well, but not like you were experiencing. What mine would do is during a call, it would freeze up and go to a black screen, and the LED buttons on the bottom would flash. It would reboot the phone completely with no LG logo or boot animation. Since I've flashed over to PlayfulGod's rom I luckily haven't experienced it since.

Searching around I've found others with my problem as well, so it seems to be widespread..I haven't heard problems like yours, though. Seems isolated..

Not sure what to do in your case, maybe someone with more knowledge on the subject can help you more..

Has it always been happening since you got the phone, or did it just start at a certain time? Maybe another app is conflicting with it? Stock or custom rom?

I used to have dialer problems as well, but not like you were experiencing. What mine would do is during a call, it would freeze up and go to a black screen, and the LED buttons on the bottom would flash. It would reboot the phone completely with no LG logo or boot animation. Since I've flashed over to PlayfulGod's rom I luckily haven't experienced it since.

Searching around I've found others with my problem as well, so it seems to be widespread..I haven't heard problems like yours, though. Seems isolated..

Not sure what to do in your case, maybe someone with more knowledge on the subject can help you more..

Has it always been happening since you got the phone, or did it just start at a certain time? Maybe another app is conflicting with it? Stock or custom rom?

With my first phone didn't happened. Issues started before I installed marky beats by monster after install I was hoping for the issue to disappear but it didn't. I don't think it's an app causing issues, that's the very first thing I tough so did factory reset on both stock and custom rom and went a couple of days without apps only the ones that come with the phone and still having issues. What I noticed is after receiving a call I'm able to dial again without issues is kind of weird.

Back
Top Bottom