• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Dictation App

Boris,

Nice app, I have purchased it. But is it possible to create a button that atomically does a default fiction or set it when you stop recording it automatically does a function.

Here's what I would love to see. I open the app (or push a button from a widget) and record to a wav file, when I end the recording (if I have selected this as an option) it automatically transfer the files via email to my intended recipient. Usually, when I am recording, I have one purpose in mind (and I would think 95% or other users do to but I may be wrong) and I'm usually running, driving, or moving, so it would be great if I didn't have to get my fat fingers up the the "Share icon" and then select email.

The app is very nice and this is NOT a criticism, but I figure I'm looking for this, other might be also.

-Wm.

Reactions: funkylogik
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones